Learn, Improve + Inspire Through the Gender Equality Challenge
Introducing the Gender Equality Challenge, a new project of the Gender Equality Principles Initiative. The Initiative is part of the ongoing global effort to link women’s empowerment and corporate policies.
Take part in the Gender Equality Challenge:
- Learn about the seven Gender Equality Principles and example model practices
- Choose a model practice with proven results that exemplifies one of the principles
- Commit to sharing it with other Bay Area companies
This program is open to companies with an office in one of the following Bay Area counties: Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, Napa, San Francisco, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Solano, or Sonoma. No fee required for participation.
Benefits of Participation
Your model practice will be:
- Featured on the model practices page of the Gender Equality Principles Initiative website (genderprinciples.org) with a link to company website
- Highlighted at a Gender Equality Principles Initiative roundtable/forum with a presentation opportunity
- Recognized by the City and County of San Francisco
- Included in marketing materials and publications produced by the Department on the Status of Women
Clicking the button below will take you to a short web form that asks you to provide your contact information and a brief description of your model practice. Submit the form and we'll take it from there. If you'd like to submit more than one model practice, submit the form again to describe other practices.